Losing power for even a few hours can mean thousands of dollars in lost revenue to your business. Security systems go down, refrigerated goods spoil, gas pumps don’t work, and customers are turned away. Standby generators today are powerful and economical for small businesses. You can configure your generator to cover your entire business or just the vital parts. This will keep your business open and give you the competitive advantage.
These Generators often pay for themselves in power outage. Back up your large home or business and everything in between. We offer our generator repair and installation services in Northampton, Emmaus, Foglesville, and Whitehall PA.
What does automatic standby power provide your business in a power outage?
- It keeps your security system powered – protect your business from theft during a power outage.
- Ensures against the cost of lost refrigerator goods – refrigerators and freezers never lose power.
- Keeps your customers – your doors stay open to serve their need an emergency.
- Provides a competitive advantage – if your competitors are closed, their customers will come to you.
Commercial Generator Series 22-150 kW
- Higher power nodes for large applications.
- Single and three output in a variety of voltages.
- Quiet test modes for weekly self-test that runs quieter.
- Aluminum, and steel all-weather provides substantial protection from the elements.
- Aluminum corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator. Recommended for salt-air, coastal communities, sturdy galvanneal steel enclosures are coated with rhinocoat Finish for added weather protection.
- Continuous Fuel choice of LP and Natural Gas.
- Hour meter monitors run time, providing information to determine maintenance intervals.
- Remote monitoring available.
Quiet test mode is available on some models
Aluminum, all-weather enclosures provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Aluminum’s natural corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator and it is recommended for salt-air, costal locations
Follow us on Facebook to learn more about commercial generators!